Aug 02, 2021
Protein, High Fiber, Meal Base
- ½ cup plain full-fat Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 ½ teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 3 (15-ounce) cans chickpeas, rinsed
- 1 cup finely diced celery (about 3 stalks)
- optional ½ cup thinly sliced scallions, white and green parts (2 to 3 scallions)
In a small bowl whisk together yogurt, mayo, lemon juice, mustard, salt, pepper, dill & parsley.
Mash a little bit of the chickpeas, but not all the way. Add celery, and the optional scallions.
Pour the dressing mixture on top of the chickpea mixture and toss. Top with any additional seasoning you'd like, and let sit for 30 minutes at room temp before serving.